Thank you for visiting ChantellCo.
Set below are the Terms and Conditions.
Terms of Service
By booking the services or purchasing the products of ChantellCo you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
ChantellCo makes no representation in the respect of the accuracy and quality of information and does not have control over the content of any reading/session. ChantellCo cannot accept responsibility for the relevancy or accuracy of the content given, implied, or expressed as to the suitability of the content for any purpose. By booking ChantellCo’s services, you explicitly acknowledge that all Readings, Sessions, and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Session Consultations (Zoom/Online, In Person, and Email Readings):
1. All, Zoom, email readings, and in-person are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment at www.chantellco.com
2. Policy on lateness, cancellation, and no-shows: 24-hour advance notice is required to reschedule Zoom/online sessions. If you do not give me this advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please take the time to email me or call me if you need to reschedule. I put this time aside for you, and if you do not show or contact me, I cannot make that time available for another client. If you are late, you will forfeit that time, your reading will finish at the originally scheduled time. There is no refund for no-shows. I will wait 15 minutes for your late arrival, but after that I consider this to be a no-show.
3. Due to the nature of the services and downloadable products, I do not offer refunds for my services & products, for any reason. Please book & shop mindfully. If you are not certain that my services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring my website, my Instagram handle, or my Tiktok. These free resources will give you an idea of my style, technique, and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from my clients on my site for further information.
4. Services Agreement: You’re paying me to set aside everything else in my life, clear my schedule, headspace, and energy to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your session. When you book a session, you are receiving from me a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
Code of Ethics:
By enlisting the services of ChantellCo, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of ChantellCo’s readings & Sessions is to empower the client. If you are seeking a purely predictive reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
2. The reader will interpret the cards to the best of their ability, and bring forth any other intuitive guidance through the clair’s and will conduct the reading/session with honesty and openness, and if the reader cannot interpret the cards clearly, you will be informed clearly that this is the case.
3. The reader will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. ChantellCo services are non-judgmental, and we welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths, and sexual orientations.
5. The reader will not do a reading for anyone under 18 years old.
6. The session facilitator will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. The session facilitator will not give advice in areas for which they are not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which the reader is not qualified, they will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. The reader will constantly strive to improve their Psychic Reading & Mediumship skills, Energy Healing, and Coaching. The session facilitator will always be learning and growing.
9. The intention when doing a reading/session is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
10. ChantellCo reserves the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that they feel they cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.